1. Applicability and agreement to terms
2. Who's Who
"We", "us", and "our" are references to Let's Get Wellington Moving and its partners;
"You" and "your" are references to you.
4. Intellectual property rights
4.1 IP rights in Website
We (and our licensors or suppliers, as the case may be) own all intellectual property rights in the Website, including all of the content of the Website (such as text, graphics, logos, icons and sound recordings) and all software code underlying and forming part of the Website.
4.2 Your right to use the Website
You may not without our prior written permission, in any form or by any means:
(a) adapt, reproduce, copy, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create adaptations from any part of the Website (including the content of the Website); or
(b) commercialise, copy, or on-sell any information, or materials obtained from any part of the Website (including the content of the Website).
5. Our right to use your content
5.1 When posting or uploading any content to the Website or making contact with other users of the Website:
(a) you agree that any such content may be used, copied, distributed, amended, developed, published or disclosed by us at any time in any form and for any purpose without payment or credit of any kind; and
(b) you warrant that you own any intellectual property rights in such content.
6. Acceptable use
6.1 Compliance with law
You agree to use the Website in a manner that complies with all applicable laws and regulations and that does not infringe our rights, nor the rights of anyone else, nor restricts or inhibits their use and enjoyment of the Website.
6.2 Specific prohibitions
Without limiting clause 6.1, in particular, you agree not to:
- damage or harm the Website, or any underlying or connected network or system;
- use a harvesting bot, robot, spider, scraper, or other unauthorised automated means to access the Website or content featured on it for any purpose;
- introduce any viruses, content or code to the Website which is technologically harmful;
- use the Website to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory;
- do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of the Website, such as a denial of service attack;
- upload or post any content on the Website (or use the Website to transmit any communication) which is in our view illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy or otherwise objectionable.
- send or otherwise post unauthorised commercial communications (such as spam) on the Website;
- engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme on the Website;
- solicit log in information or access an account belonging to someone else;
- bully, intimidate, or harass any user/member of the Website;
- offer any contest, giveaway, or sweepstake on the Website without obtaining our permission. If we consent, you take full responsibility for the contest, giveaway, or sweepstake, and agree to comply with all applicable laws,
- or attempt to do any of the above.
6.3 Monitoring and removal of content
You agree not to create a link to the Website without our express prior permission.
6.5 Unsolicited email
Publication of email addresses on the Website should not be taken as deemed consent to receiving unsolicited email. Persons or organisations wishing to send email material to individuals or organisations whose email addresses appear on the Website must comply with the requirements of the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007.
6.6 Our rights and remedies
- limit your activities on the Website;
- warn other users of your actions;
- issue a warning to you;
- suspend or cancel your access to the Website;
- disclose your identity and any other information we hold about you to any law enforcement authority if we believe this would assist to prevent the commission of any crime against a person or persons.
6.7 General indemnity
7. Our liability
7.1 Advertisements and links
Responsibility for the content of advertisements appearing on the Website (including links to advertisers' own websites) rests solely with the advertisers. The placement of such advertisements on the Website does not constitute our recommendation or endorsement of the advertised product or service. Each advertiser is solely responsible for any representation made in connection with its advertisement. Any links to third party websites are provided for convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply that we endorse or verify such websites. Articles or reports by named authors express their own views and do not necessarily reflect the views of [the website owner].
7.2 Reasonable care
We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure:
- the availability of the Website subject to any downtime for maintenance; and
- the information provided on the Website is reliable, up-to-date, complete and accurate at the time of publishing.
7.3 No liability
The Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. You agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law:
- any and all of our liability and responsibility to you or any other person:
- in connection with the Website (including any errors in or omissions from the Website), any goods or services provided on or through the Website, another user's/member's acts or omissions (including any comments or content posted), or your use of or inability to use, the Website (including any loss or corruption of data),
- is excluded regardless of whether such liability arises in contract, tort (including negligence), equity, breach of statutory duty or otherwise;
- our liability and responsibility is excluded in respect of any and all loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, including, without limitation, loss of profits, loss of data, loss of business or anticipated savings, general and special damages, and consequential and incidental loss; and
- we disclaim and exclude all implied conditions or warranties, including, but not limited to, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
8. Resolution of disputes
8.2 If you wish to notify us of any dispute you have with us, you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Privacy statement
10.1 No waiver
10.2 Entire agreement
10.3 Remedies cumulative
10.5 Governing law