During April and May 2016, we met, talked with and surveyed a wide range of people, groups and organisations across the city and region.
In all, over 10,000 people joined the conversation. If you weren’t among them, there will be other opportunities to find out more and get involved.
We commissioned UMR to produce a comprehensive report encompassing results from different sources.
- Two focus groups
- A phone survey (750 people)
- Greater Wellington Regional Council research panel survey (631 people)
- Wellington City Council research panel survey (643 people)
- Street survey (1000 people)
- Let’s Get Wellington Moving website survey (2503)
- LGWM online image survey (25,000 responses)
View the feedback received on this website.
Download UMR’s overall summary of research findings (PDF, 7.1MB)
If you’ve got a question about any of our research findings, contact us and one of the UMR experts behind the report will get back to you.